Customers new to Frontier broadband products will receive an introductory price guaranteed to be locked in for two years with no early termination fee if they choose to disconnect at any time.
Markets: Residential – Nationwide Exceptions: Offer Not Available in PA CLEC and FWC (CA), CTC NV (Elko & Tonopah) not eligible for any offer that includes Voice
Stackable promotions: Not stackable with any promotion, including the Military discount.
Acceptable substitutions: Broadband Lite can be substituted where Broadband Max is not available (same price as Max), no other substitutions.
Term: There is NO Term with this offer. Customer can cancel the Voice or Broadband components at any time. Price-lock guarantees price of voice and Broadband for 3-years if customer makes no changes. Video will continue to carry the standard terms and commitments.
Exclusions: The following customers or accounts are not eligible:
Non-primary billing telephone numbers are NOT eligible. The 2014 BB offer only applies to customers main line, they cannot add the offer to a second line in the home.
- BB Max can add 2nd Connect at standard rates BAU
- Customer can add BB to second line at full rates
- Existing Broadband Customers NOT Eligible (Exception: 14.99 HSI Lite can opt in)
- Satellite Broadband NOT Eligible
- HSI/FiOS Speed Upgrades/Downgrades NOT Eligible
- Existing Broadband customers cannot disconnect Broadband to become eligible.
- Existing Voice Service downgrades or disconnects NOT Eligible
For more information please visit www.frontier.com/terms.